The Advance program is an intensive physical and occupational therapy program designed to increase functional independence. Our team of experienced therapists work collaboratively to design each program to the specific needs of each family. CI utilizes state of the art equipment in a playful setting.
- 4 weeks, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Comprehensive OT/PT/ST evaluations
- Individualized video home exercise program
- Consultative follow-up
- Functional Strengthening
- Gait Training
- Functional Ambulation
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Adaptive Equipment Assessment
- Home Safety and Transfer Training
- Independence with Daily Activities and Self-Care
- Intensive Model of Therapy (IMOT)
- Universal Exercise Unit
- Partial Body-Weight Gait Training
- Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
Candidates for the Advance Program
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Down Syndrome
- Gross Motor Incoordination
- Motor Planning Difficulties
- Gait Concerns
- Neurological Concerns
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
CI’s Insurance Team works with various local and national insurance carries to fund the Advance Program. We are happy to look into your individual plan and see how the program will be covered. CI also has an affordable out-of-pocket discount for the program. New for 2019 is the Anna’s CI Summer Camp Scholarship Fund. This scholarship fund was created in 2019 in memory of Anna Mischnick, a hard-working yet fun-loving 11-year-old girl who had been diagnosed with and treated for medulloblastoma, a form of pediatric brain cancer, in 2014 when she was 6 years old. Program scholarships are available.
MSN- Dane County Regional Airport is located in the north side of Madison.
MKE- General Mitchell Airport is located in Milwaukee and is 90 miles away from CI Pediatric Therapy Centers.
Previous families have stayed with Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites for reduced prices when completing the Advance Program. Find more information here. Families have also used online services such as AirBnB for lodging needs in the Fitchburg/Madison area.