Careers at CI
Want to know WHY we love working at CI?!
Well, how much time do you have??
We believe that we have the best jobs in the world because our work is
dedicated to supporting incredible children and their wonderful families!
There are MANY reasons we love working at CI, so keep on reading!
What Sets Us Apart:
- The magic moments are truly what sets CI apart!
- Our therapy company is run by therapists! This means that we really value that therapy being provided and we support our therapists and what they need to make their sessions awesome.
- We are ever evolving as a company! Our best programs and creative ideas have come from our team members who have thought outside the box. We love when team members bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Programming that we’ve offered in the past, such as nature group, broadway group and lego group, were each inspired by CI therapists and their own passions and hobbies!
- Fun and Function: as a private practice, therapists have the ability to truly set goals with our clients that are meaningful to them and their families. Meaningful goals are so much more impactful!
- You will experience close working relationships with a team that values collaboration as much as you do.
Important To Note:
- We tend to be fast-paced at CI, with ample opportunities for growth and professional development ahead in your career!
- Working in the pediatric field, it should be understood that our busiest time of day falls during the after school hours. We do our best to staff our clinics appropriately during these busy times, so we can truly meet the needs of our families! As your caseload and tenure grows, flexibility in your schedule will follow.
- We accept rolling applications. If you do not see a current opening that fits your interests, but you can see yourself as being a stellar addition to our team, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- As a small business at heart, we expect our team members to support the clinic functions as a whole. We take pride in keeping our therapy environment and office spaces neat, tidy and stocked. We teach the benefits of lending a helping hand to our clients – and we expect the same approach within our teams in our work environments!
Benefits and Perks:
Generous benefits package and additional perks ranging from technology, continuing education, and more!
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Passion for the world of pediatric therapy
- An understanding that each child and family’s story is unique and each deserve to be met with a compassionate heart
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excitement for continuous growth and learning – we believe we are always growing as professionals
Relocting To Madison?
- We totally think you should! We really love it here.
- Madison is consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the country. Woah!
- The reasons we love Madison? Well that list goes on and on! But here are some highlights:
- There truly is something for everyone!
- State Street: the thriving street that links the state capitol square and the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus – it’s filled with shops, restaurants, museums and more!
- Infinite outdoor activities, no matter the season! Miles and miles of hiking, running and biking trails.
- Sports, Art, Theater, Nature, Eateries and more! Get a good peek into Madison here.
Curious if you would be a good fit at CI?
If these words from our team members light you up,
then we would love to hear from you!
“I am truly proud to work at CI because the kiddos, families, and staff always approach each day with high energy, ready to make the most of every single moment.”
“I am thankful to have set roots for my career in a place where new ideas are valued and there are always opportunities for professional growth.”
“The collaboration of the entire CI team truly can make what seems impossible, POSSIBLE.”
“I love seeing how excited kids are to come to CI. This isn’t a doctor’s office. This isn’t a place they go to notice their flaws. This is a place to play and celebrate being a kid!”
“CI has so many great team members that can help support our families across all environments and gather additional resources through different situations. The families and staff are what make CI such a great place!!”
Want to become part of our Dream Team?!
Want to stay connected regarding future job opportunities at CI? Join our Talent Community by selecting the button below to let our hiring team know that you’re interested in learning more about future career opportunities with our growing team! Be sure to share your contact information and type of position that you’re interested in so we know what you’re looking for! We’ll send email updates throughout the year to keep you up to speed on the latest job openings, offerings, and happenings at CI!