CI Therapies is following county, state and local guidelines closely as we navigate through this unprecedented time. The health and safety of our families, community and staff is of the utmost importance to us. With our clinics open, our guiding principles and fun, play-based services will remain the same. We’re here for you with safe and consistent options to maintain session routines throughout this time. We are OPEN for in-clinic, outdoor sessions, and virtually through telehealth sessions.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- Masks are recommended but not required when indoors for all staff and clients.
- Patients who arrive with a fever or displaying any signs of illness will be asked to switch to a telehealth appointment.
- Effective September 13th, 2021 – Our waiting spaces are now open. We continue to encourage families to wait in their vehicles and their therapist(s) will come out to meet them.
- Everyone entering or exiting the building will be asked to wash their hands.
- Social distancing is being followed in our clinics. Each therapist utilizes a designated therapy room just for them!
- We have made several changes to our treatment rooms as needed to make it easier to clean between sessions – this includes removing all soft surface items that are difficult to clean.
- Appointments are scheduled with ample time in-between appointments to ensure thorough cleaning and disinfecting before and after each appointment, following all CDC guidelines.
- We continue to monitor all guidelines associated with preventing the spread of COVID-19. As further clarifications and changes are made, we will be implementing those too. We are working daily to not only implement, but also anticipate further precautions.
- We have added iWave air purifying devices in many of our clinic locations.
Our main focus right now is creating a clean and welcoming in-clinic therapy environment, and we couldn’t do that without your help. This is a friendly reminder that if your child is feeling sick or has any symptoms, we’ll encourage you to stay home and we can see you virtually via telehealth. We will continue to follow CDC guidance for any isolation or quarantine procedures.