CI Therapies is following county, state and local guidelines closely as we navigate through this unprecedented time. The health and safety of our families, community and staff is the utmost importance to us. With our clinics open our guiding principles and fun, play-based services will remain the same. We’re here for you with safe and consistent options to maintain session routines throughout this time. We are OPEN for in-clinic, outdoor sessions, and virtually through telehealth sessions.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- We will call you the day before your appointment to ask 3 universally accepted screening questions to increase safety for all.
- On the day of your appointment, our staff will check your child’s temperature using a contactless thermometer to ensure it is below 100.4 F
- All staff members will also be screened and receive temperature checks before each work day.
- Instead of meeting you in the waiting area, therapists will meet you at your car for both pick-up and drop-off.
- In order to limit the number of people in the building, our waiting rooms are closed.
- Everyone entering or exiting the building will be asked to wash their hands.
- Patients who arrive with a fever or displaying any signs of illness will be asked to switch to a telehealth appointment.
- Social distancing is being followed in our clinics. Each therapist utilizes a designated therapy room just for them!
- We have made several changes to our treatment rooms as needed to make it easier to clean between sessions – this includes removing all soft surface items that are difficult to clean.
- Appointments are scheduled with staggered start times and ample time in-between appointments to ensure thorough cleaning and disinfecting before and after each appointment, following all CDC guidelines.
- We are requiring the use of face masks for staff, clients (over 5 years old), and caregivers, per the Dane County Mask Ordinance. Please visit this link for more information. Please discuss this with your therapist if you anticipate a concern.
- We continue to monitor all guidelines associated with preventing the spread of COVID-19. As further clarifications and changes are made, we will be implementing those too. We are working daily to not only implement, but also anticipate further precautions.
Our main focus right now is creating a clean and welcoming in-clinic therapy environment, and we couldn’t do that without your help. This is a friendly reminder that if your child is feeling sick or has any symptoms, we’ll encourage you to stay home and we can see you virtually via telehealth. If your child has been exposed to COVID-19 please call your primary clinic or click here to notify us of the exposure. This is the best way to uphold a safe in-clinic environment for all of our families!